POSITIVE PROBIOTIC BALANCE
- 10 Billion CFU In Every Capsule
- 120 Capsules Per Bottle
- “Friendly” Bacteria for Healthy Intestinal Flora
- Non-GMO, Gluten Free, Made in the U.S.A.
GOOD BACTERIA FOR INTESTINAL HEALTH
Lactobacillus Acidophiluse is a probiotic that is often found in the intestines. It is a form of “good” bacteria that regulates system functioning and can break down with food, giving your system necessary chemicals to prevent infections and promote intestinal, arterial, vaginal, and nasal health.
It is best taken daily to provide the body a system of recovery and prevention from high cholesterol, IBS, diarrhea, or vaginal infections. It can help the body recover after a full dosage of antibiotics which are prone to destroying every type of bacteria whether good or not.
Especially for women, this probiotic becomes more necessary. It has the capability to restore vaginal health to have a positively functioning microbiome. This helps protect it against extraneous forces that often reduce the quality of life in women; such as bacterial infections, yeast infections, etc. 
Children can also benefit from such a supplement, as studies have shown that children who consistently take a probiotic are found to have taken less days off from school for flu or cold symptoms. It can also help protect against seasonal allergies or allergies that have to do with nasal passageways. 
- Shimizu M, Hashiguchi M, Shiga T, Tamura HO, Mochizuki M. Meta-Analysis: Effects of Probiotic Supplementation on Lipid Profiles in Normal to Mildly Hypercholesterolemic Individuals.PLoS One. 2015 Oct 16;10(10):e0139795. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0139795. eCollection 2015.
- Sivieri K, Morales ML, Adorno MA, Sakamoto IK, Saad SM, Rossi EA. Lactobacillus acidophilus CRL 1014 improved “gut health” in the SHIME reactor. BMC Gastroenterol. 2013 Jun 11;13:100. doi: 10.1186/1471-230X-13-100.
- Ringel-Kulka T1, Palsson OS, Maier D, Carroll I, Galanko JA, Leyer G, Ringel Y. Probiotic bacteria Lactobacillus acidophilus NCFM and Bifidobacterium lactis Bi-07 versus placebo for the symptoms of bloating in patients with functional bowel disorders: a double-blind study. J Clin Gastroenterol. 2011 Jul;45(6):518-25. doi: 10.1097/MCG.0b013e31820ca4d6.
- Sazawal S1, Hiremath G, Dhingra U, Malik P, Deb S, Black RE Efficacy of probiotics in prevention of acute diarrhoea: a meta-analysis of masked, randomised, placebo-controlled trials. Lancet Infect Dis. 2006 Jun;6(6):374-82.
- van Zanten GC1, Krych L, Röytiö H, Forssten S, Lahtinen SJ, Abu Al-Soud W, Sørensen S, Svensson B, Jespersen L, Jakobsen M. Synbiotic Lactobacillus acidophilus NCFM and cellobiose does not affect human gut bacterial diversity but increases abundance of lactobacilli, bifidobacteria and branched-chain fatty acids: a randomized, double-blinded cross-over trial. FEMS Microbiol Ecol. 2014 Oct;90(1):225-36. doi: 10.1111/1574-6941.12397. Epub 2014 Sep 5.
- Simakachorn N1, Pichaipat V, Rithipornpaisarn P, Kongkaew C, Tongpradit P Varavithya W. Clinical evaluation of the addition of lyophilized, heat-killed Lactobacillus acidophilus LB to oral rehydration therapy in the treatment of acute diarrhea in children. Gastroenterol Nutr. 2000 Jan;30(1):68-72.
- Mezzasalma V, Manfrini E, Ferri E, Boccarusso M, Di Gennaro P, Schiano I, Michelotti A, Labra M.Orally administered multispecies probiotic formulations to prevent uro-genital infections: a randomized placebo-controlled pilot study.Arch Gynecol Obstet. 2017 Jan;295(1):163-172. doi: 10.1007/s00404-016-4235-2. Epub 2016 Nov 9.
- Falagas ME, Betsi GI, Athanasiou SProbiotics for prevention of recurrent vulvovaginal candidiasis: a review.J Antimicrob Chemother. 2006 Aug;58(2):266-72. Epub 2006 Jun 21.
- Homayouni A, Bastani P, Ziyadi S, Mohammad-Alizadeh-Charandabi S, Ghalibaf M, Mortazavian AM, Mehrabany EV.Effects of probiotics on the recurrence of bacterial vaginosis: a review.J Low Genit Tract Dis. 2014 Jan;18(1):79-86. doi: 10.1097/LGT.0b013e31829156ec.
- Ouwehand AC, Nermes M, Collado MC, Rautonen N, Salminen S, Isolauri E.Specific probiotics alleviate allergic rhinitis during the birch pollen season.World J Gastroenterol. 2009 Jul 14;15(26):3261-8.
- Leyer GJ1, Li S, Mubasher ME, Reifer C, Ouwehand AC Probiotic effects on cold and influenza-like symptom incidence and duration in children.Pediatrics. 2009 Aug;124(2):e172-9. doi: 10.1542/peds.2008-2666. Epub 2009 Jul 27.
- King S, Glanville J, Sanders ME, Fitzgerald A, Varley D. Effectiveness of probiotics on the duration of illness in healthy children and adults who develop common acute respiratory infectious conditions: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Br J Nutr. 2014 Jul 14;112(1):41-54. doi: 10.1017/S0007114514000075. Epub 2014 Apr 29.
- Kang EJ, Kim SY, Hwang IH, Ji YJ.The effect of probiotics on prevention of common cold: a meta-analysis of randomized controlled trial studies.Korean J Fam Med. 2013 Jan;34(1):2-10. doi: 10.4082/kjfm.2013.34.1.2. Epub 2013 Jan 28.
- Rerksuppaphol S, Rerksuppaphol L.Randomized controlled trial of probiotics to reduce common cold in schoolchildren.Pediatr Int. 2012 Oct;54(5):682-7. doi: 10.1111/j.1442-200X.2012.03647.x. Epub 2012 Jul 10.
* RESULTS MAY VARY
Nutricost Lactobacillus Acidophiluse is a naturally occuring bacteria that comes from fermented dairy and soy products. It can be encapsulated to ensure proper dosage to improve your system’s functioning.
Use as a dietary supplement, take one capsule 1-3 times daily, preferably before meals.
This product is only intended to be consumed by healthy individuals 18 years of age or older. Consult your physician prior to use. Do not exceed recommended use. Improper use will not improve results and is not advised. Discontinue use and seek professional assistance immediately if you experience unwanted side effects. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool dry place. Do not use if safety seal is broken.
Lactobacillus Acidophiluse – is a naturally occuring bacteria that can promote gut, heart, vaginal, and nasal health when taken properly and with a clean diet.
Q. What is Lactobacillus Acidophiluse?
A. A naturally occuring bacteria that comes from fermented dairy and soy products. It can be encapsulated to ensure proper dosage to improve your system’s functioning.
Q. What are the benefits of taking Lactobacillus Acidophiluse?
A. It can promote gut, heart, vaginal, and nasal health when taken properly and with a clean diet.
Q. Who can take Lactobacillus Acidophiluse?
A. Anyone can take it, but if you are under the age of 18, pregnant, or nursing we recommend you talk to a physician before beginning supplementation.
Q. Are there any side effects of taking Lactobacillus Acidophiluse?
A. Slight bloating, gas, and slowed metabolism of carbs are the most common, but still relatively rare. If you do notice any adverse reactions not listed previously please consult your physician and stop taking this immediately.