Parsley Tea Benefits
May 3, 2013
Most people are familiar with parsley as the garnish that sits on the edge of your dinner plate and doesn’t get touched. However, this herb can actually do you a lot of good.
Parsley is high in vitamins and minerals and boasts many properties that treat a wide range of health conditions. Brewed as tea, parsley is even more effective due to the additional flavonoids. Parsley tea has even been featured on the popular “Dr. Oz Show” as a weight loss aid.
Here are the top five parsley tea benefits and how you can incorporate parsley into your diet.
-  DoctorOz.com. 25 April 2012. Fat Busters for Your Biggest Problem Areas. Accessed 29 April 2013.
-  Khanam, Amera. February 2011. Safe Herbs That Reduce Appetite and Hunger. Knoji.com. Accessed 29 April 2013.
-  Your Organic Gardening Blog. 2012. Benefits of Parsley to More Energy. Accessed 29 April 2013.
-  United States Department of Agriculture. Vitamins and Minerals: Parsley.
-  Superfood Profiles. 2013. Health Benefits of Parsley for Cancer, Arthritis, and Heart Disease. Accessed 29 April 2013.
-  Pattison, D.J., A.J. Silman, N.J. Goodson, M. Lunt, D. Bunn, R. Luben, A. Welch, S. Bingham, K.T. Khaw, N. Day, and D.P. Symmons. 2004. Vitamin C and the risk of developing inflammatory polyarthritis: prospective nested case-control study. Annals of the rheumatic diseases: Vol. 63, Issue 7.
-  Health Articles 101. 2010. Top 10 Parsley Tea Benefits. Accessed 29 April 2013.
-  The University of Maryland Medical Center. 2013. Vitamins – Phytochemicals: Parsley.
-  NYU Langone Medical Center. Parsley Usage. Accessed 29 April 2013.