10 Best Natural Fat Burners
May 1, 2013
Not everyone who wants to lose weight is ready for powerful prescription medication or exhaustive surgical procedures. In this situation, many dieters turn to over-the-counter supplements to give them an added boost.
However, the diet pill world is confusing. With conflicting claims and hundreds of natural ingredients, finding a pill that’s both safe and effective seems impossible.
To make sure you choose a diet pill that’s going to work, check out the 10 best natural fat burners. These natural extracts are clinically-proven and often included in the best diet pills.
-  Di Pierro, Francesco, Anna Borsetto Meghi, Angela Barreca, Maurizio Lucarelli, Andrea Calandrelli. 2009. GreenSelect Phytosome as an adjunct to a low-calorie diet for treatment of obesity: a clinical trial. Alternative Medicine Review: Vol. 14, Issue 2.
-  Zenk, John, Sandra Leikam, Laurie Kassen, and Michael Kuskowski. 2005. Effect of Lean System 7 on metabolic rate and body composition. Nutrition: 179-185.
-  Hill, Alison, Jonathan Buckley, Karen Murphy, and Peter RC Howe. 2007. Combining fish-oil supplements with regular aerobic exercise improves body composition and cardiovascular disease risk factors. The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition: Vol. 85, Issue 5.
-  Manuela, P.G., M. Lejeune, M. Eva, R. Kovacs, and S. Margriet. 2003. Effect of capsaicin on substrate oxidation and weight loss maintenance after modest body-weight loss in human subjects. British Journal of Nutrition: Vol. 90, 651-659.
-  Blankson, Henrietta, Jacob Stakkestad, Hans Fagertun, Erlin Thom, Jan Wadsetin, and Ola Gudmundsen. 2000. Conjugated linoleic acid reduces body fat mass in overweight and obese humans. The Journal of Nutrition: Vol. 143, Issue 2.
-  Godard, M.P., B.A. Johnson, and S.R. Richmond. 2005. Body composition and hormonal adaptations associated with forskolin consumption in overweight and obese men. Obesity Research: Vol. 13, Issue 8.
-  Vinson, Joe, Bryan Burnham, and Mysore Nagendra. 2012. Randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, linear dose, crossover study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of a green coffee bean extract in overweight subjects. Diabetes, Metabolic Syndrome, and Obesity: Targets and Therapy: Vol. 5, Issue 1.
-  Mercola, Joseph. 26 November 2012. 10 Spices, Herbs That Aid Weight Loss..
-  Haaz, S., K.R. Fontaine, G. Cutter, N. Limdi, S. Perumean-Chaney, and D.B. Allison. 2006. Citrus aurantium and synephrine alkaloids in the treatment of overweight and obesity: an update. Obesity Reviews: Vol. 7, Issue 1.