Not everyone who wants to lose weight is ready for powerful prescription medication or exhaustive surgical procedures. In this situation, many dieters turn to over-the-counter supplements to give them an added boost.
However, the diet pill world is confusing. With conflicting claims and hundreds of natural ingredients, finding a pill that’s both safe and effective seems impossible.
To make sure you choose a diet pill that’s going to work, check out the 10 best natural fat burners. These natural extracts are clinically-proven and often included in the best diet pills.
-  Di Pierro, Francesco, Anna Borsetto Meghi, Angela Barreca, Maurizio Lucarelli, Andrea Calandrelli. 2009. GreenSelect Phytosome as an adjunct to a low-calorie diet for treatment of obesity: a clinical trial. Alternative Medicine Review: Vol. 14, Issue 2.
-  Zenk, John, Sandra Leikam, Laurie Kassen, and Michael Kuskowski. 2005. Effect of Lean System 7 on metabolic rate and body composition. Nutrition: 179-185.
-  Hill, Alison, Jonathan Buckley, Karen Murphy, and Peter RC Howe. 2007. Combining fish-oil supplements with regular aerobic exercise improves body composition and cardiovascular disease risk factors. The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition: Vol. 85, Issue 5.
-  Manuela, P.G., M. Lejeune, M. Eva, R. Kovacs, and S. Margriet. 2003. Effect of capsaicin on substrate oxidation and weight loss maintenance after modest body-weight loss in human subjects. British Journal of Nutrition: Vol. 90, 651-659.
-  Blankson, Henrietta, Jacob Stakkestad, Hans Fagertun, Erlin Thom, Jan Wadsetin, and Ola Gudmundsen. 2000. Conjugated linoleic acid reduces body fat mass in overweight and obese humans. The Journal of Nutrition: Vol. 143, Issue 2.
-  Godard, M.P., B.A. Johnson, and S.R. Richmond. 2005. Body composition and hormonal adaptations associated with forskolin consumption in overweight and obese men. Obesity Research: Vol. 13, Issue 8.
-  Vinson, Joe, Bryan Burnham, and Mysore Nagendra. 2012. Randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, linear dose, crossover study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of a green coffee bean extract in overweight subjects. Diabetes, Metabolic Syndrome, and Obesity: Targets and Therapy: Vol. 5, Issue 1.
-  Mercola, Joseph. 26 November 2012. 10 Spices, Herbs That Aid Weight Loss..
-  Haaz, S., K.R. Fontaine, G. Cutter, N. Limdi, S. Perumean-Chaney, and D.B. Allison. 2006. Citrus aurantium and synephrine alkaloids in the treatment of overweight and obesity: an update. Obesity Reviews: Vol. 7, Issue 1.