Best Homemade Protein Bars
Getting enough protein each day may be challenging. But don’t worry, we’re providing you with the best homemade protein bars that are just as tasty as they are healthy.
These homemade protein bars are delicious enough as is, but you can definitely adjust them slightly to for different flavors and variations.
PB Vanilla Protein No-Bakes
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 1 cup Rice chex cereal
- 1 cup oat flour
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 tbsp. water
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 2-3 tbsp. chocolate chips
- 1. In one bowl, mix the protein powder, flour, chocolate chips, chia seeds, and crushed rice chex.
- 2. Grab another bowl and mix the peanut butter, honey and milk. Place this in the microwave for about 30 seconds. Mix the contents together and then put it in the microwave again for about 20 more seconds.
- 3. Mix the bowl of wet contents in the smaller bowl containing the flour, cereal, chia seeds, and protein powder.
- 4. Pour in the water to help keep contents moist.
- 5. Grab a pan and put some parchment paper in.
- 6. Pour the mixed ingredients into pan and smooth out contents with spatula if needed.
- 7. Let the contents sit in the freezer for 25-30 minutes.
- 8. Remove bars from freezer, cut them into desired portion sizes.
Chocolate Fudge Protein Bar
- ½ cup quick oats
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ cup whole wheat flour
- 2 egg whites
- 1.5 tsp. baking powder
- 2 scoops chocolate protein powder
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1. First, preheat the oven to 300° F.
- 2. Grab a baking pan and spray it with cooking spray.
- 3. Mix the salt, cornstarch, cocoa powder, oats, whole wheat flour, protein powder, and baking powder into a bowl.
- 4. Grab another bowl and mix the egg whites, honey, and apple sauce together.
- 5. Mix the powdered contents into the wet contents, and add the chocolate chips.
- 6. Pour all the contents onto the pre-sprayed baking pan and bake for 12-15 minutes.
- 7. Remove the contents from oven, letting them cool to room temperature before cutting into preferred portion sizes.
Strawberry Banana Protein Bar
- 1 cup raw oatmeal
- 4 scoops strawberry banana protein powder
- ¼ cup fat-free cream cheese
- 1.5 mashed banana
- ¼ cup water
- ½ cup non-fat dry milk powder
- 2 egg whites
- 1. Start by preheating the oven to 325° F.
- 2. Coat a cooking pan with cooking spray.
- 3. Mix the oatmeal, dry milk, and protein powder in one bowl.
- 4. In another bowl, add the egg whites, bananas, cream cheese, water, and mix.
- 5. Combine the oatmeal, dry milk, and protein mixture to the wet contents. Mix the combined contents thoroughly.
- 6. Pour contents onto cooking pan and smooth it out.
- 7. Place the baking pan in the oven for 28-30 minutes.