We Have The Answers You're Looking For

Call Us
888-908-8463  8-5 MST Mon-Fri

Email Us
Send us an email
Need Answers?
Check out our FAQs page
Returning Items
See returning instructions
GlutamineSRProduct
GlutamineSRProduct

Buy Glutamine-SR
– 300 Grams

$29.99 $19.95
Out of Stock
Notify Me

Buy Glutamine-SR
– 1000 Grams

$59.99 $39.95
Qty
Notify Me

You Might Also Like:

myotein-feature

Myotein

$69.95
$29.95-$59.95
nitrotech-feat

Nitro-Tech

$53.99
$29.99-$49.99
mpamino1-feat

Amino1

$14.99
$7.95-$29.95
cellmass

CellMass 2.0

$39.99
$32.95

    MAXIMUM ABSORPTION FORMULA

    • 5 GRAMS OF L-GLUTAMINE PER SCOOP
    • 12 HOUR MUSCLE FEEDER TECHNOLOGY
    • SUPPORTS MUSCLE GROWTH AND RECOVERY
    • ADVANCED AND EFFECTIVE ABSORPTION

    RECOVER AND GROW LEAN MUSCLE MASS

    Glutamine is the most abundant amino acid in your body. Your body requires more of it when extreme stress, such as weight lifting, is put on your body. It is key to muscle recovery and gains in the gym. Our stomach utilizes 70% of the glutamine we take in, leaving only about 30% for delivery to muscle tissue.[1] MHP Glutamine features a new Micro-Feed Technology to protect L-glutamine while it is transported through the stomach and increases the amount delivered to muscle tissue.

    MHP Glutamine also increases the utilization of L-glutamine in your body by providing a controlled, steady supply for up to 12 straight hours. This will give you incredible gains, help support muscle recovery and growth, and restore glutamine levels after intense exercise.[2] Sixty percent of your muscle tissue is made up of glutamine. Intense workouts deplete glutamine storage at a faster rate than they can be replenished. Ninety percent of glutamine taken into our bodies is utilized within one hour, leaving you in a catabolic and muscle wasting state.[3]

    MHP Glutamine allows you to replenish glutamine levels in your body with quicker and more effective absorption as well as an advanced formula that supplies your body with glutamine for up to 12 straight hours. It simply is one of the most powerful and efficient glutamine supplements available.

    * RESULTS MAY VARY

    Write a Review on Glutamine-SR   Comment or Ask a Question

    MHP Glutamine-SR SuppFacts

    Overview

    MHP Glutamine delivers 5 grams of pure pharmaceutical grade L-Glutamine per serving with its Micro-Feed Technology to give your body what it needs to recover and grow lean muscle mass.

    Directions

    Mix one scoop (approx. 1 rounded teaspoon) with 8-10 oz of water or your favorite beverage 1 to 2 times daily. Glutamine-SR can also be added to your protein or meal replacement supplement.

    Warnings

    Keep out of reach of children.

    L-Glutamine – This amino acid is found in your body naturally; as the most abundant amino acid in muscle, glutamine becomes depleted during intense exercise. Replenishing glutamine is vital to a healthy immune system, protein synthesis, and muscle growth. Glutamine acts as fuel for the different cells in your body and helps maximize fitness capacity. Supplementing with glutamine keeps your body performing at peak levels, allowing you to see results faster.

    Q. How many servings are in each bottle?

    A. Each 1000 Gram bottle contains approximately 167 servings.

    Q. When should I take MHP-Glutamine?

    A. It is best to take this product immediately after your workouts with a recovery drink or before you go to sleep. It can taken at any time during the day for increased energy, strength, and stamina.

    Q. What are the directions for this product?

    A. Mix one scoop (approx. 1 rounded teaspoon) with 8-10 oz of water or your favorite beverage 1 to 2 times daily.

    Q. Who can take this product?

    A. MHP Glutamine can be used by all adults who are 18 years and older. You should not use this if you are pregnant or nursing. If you are taking medication or have a history of medical conditions, you should talk to your doctor before using. Make sure to keep away from children.

    GlutamineSRProduct

    Buy Glutamine-SR
    – 300 Grams

    Out of Stock

    $29.99

    $19.95

    Notify Me

    Buy Glutamine-SR
    – 1000 Grams

    Qty. 

    $59.99

    $39.95

    Notify Me

    Copyright 2016 © eSupplements.com -- All Rights Reserved