We Have The Answers You're Looking For

Call Us
888-908-8463  8-5 MST Mon-Fri

Email Us
Send us an email
Need Answers?
Check out our FAQs page
Returning Items
See returning instructions
ilvitac-feat
ilvitac-feat

Buy Vitamin C
– 240 Servings

$21.65 $11.95
Out of Stock
Notify Me

You Might Also Like:

OxycollasynUpdatedProduct

Oxycollasyn

$79.99
$34.32-$34.95
clchlorella-feat

Chlorella

$49.95
$14.95
A-Focus-feat

Alpha-Focus

$59.95
$32.97-$54.95
invigorateHGH-30

Invigorate HGH

$69.95
$22.32-$24.95

    FORMULA FOR MAXIMUM HEALTH

    • UNFLAVORED VITAMIN C POWDER
    • POWERFUL ANTIOXIDANT PROTECTION
    • ASSISTS IN IMMUNITY & RECOVERY
    • 240 SERVINGS PER CONTAINER

    STRAIGHTFORWARD SOURCE OF QUALITY VITAMIN C

    For a straightforward source of high quality vitamin C, choose Infinite Labs Vitamin C, your individualized formula for maximum health. Infinite Labs Vitamin C offers a complete dose of premium vitamin C as calcium ascorbate in an unflavored powder that can be added to water, juice, or an existing supplement.

    Supplementing with large doses of vitamin C may improve cell-mediated immunity[1], helping you to ward off nasty infections that hinder performance. Vitamin C is also capable of being both an antioxidant and pro-oxidant[2], depending on the body’s needs, to protect against harsh free radicals that cause weight gain, disease, and premature aging. Regular supplementation with Infinite Labs Vitamin C may even reduce risk of cancer[3] and heart disease[4]!

    While vitamin C can be found in many foods, bioavailability varies and each small portion comes with an additional intake of calories. Infinite Labs Vitamin C offers pure vitamin C with no calories or fillers and superior bioavailability. In addition to support immunity, daily supplementation with Infinite Labs Vitamin C can also reduce joint pain[5] and improve recovery from exercise.[6]

    Infinite Labs Vitamin C is unflavored and free of fillers, making it easy to add to any existing supplement or your favorite beverage. With Infinite Labs Vitamin C, you know exactly what you’re getting for the full, unhindered benefits of this incredible nutrient.

    * RESULTS MAY VARY

    Write a Review on Vitamin C   Comment or Ask a Question

    Infinite Labs Vitamin C Supplement Facts

    Overview

    With Infinite Labs Vitamin C, you now have the ability to add Vitamin C to any beverage or supplement with this unflavored powder that supports immunity, recovery, and cardiovascular health.

    Directions

    As a dietary supplement for adults, mix one serving (1 scoop) into 8 ounces of cold water or beverage of choice. Stir well.

    Warnings

    This product is only intended for healthy adults over the age of 18. Speak with a physician before use if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.

    Featured Ingredients

    Vitamin C (Calcium Ascorbate) – Vitamin C is a water-soluble essential nutrient and multifaceted vitamin that plays a key role in many of the body’s natural function. Vitamin C helps to prevent free radical damage, support healthy skin and muscles, enhance immunity, and reduce risk of chronic disease. In the form of calcium ascorbate, this is one Vitamin C compound that both strengthens immunity and supports bone health!

    Q. Why Does Infinite Labs Use Calcium Ascorbate Instead of Ascorbic Acid?

    A. While ascorbic acid contains 100% vitamin C, calcium ascorbate contains about 90% vitamin C, with the remaining 10% being calcium. In this form, it is better absorbed by the body and reduces risk of side effects such as diarrhea. It also provides added support for bone and heart health.

    Q. Why Should I Take Infinite Labs Vitamin C?

    A. If you are worried about not getting enough Vitamin C in your diet (which is extremely common!) Infinite Labs Vitamin C makes it easy to reach your daily requirement. With over 300mg per serving and 240 servings per bottle, you won’t find higher quality or greater affordability than this.

    Q. Is Infinite Labs Vitamin C Flavored?

    A. No, Infinite Labs Vitamin C contains no fillers or flavoring so you know exactly what you’re getting. This unflavored powdered mixes easily and dissolves rapidly, making it easy to add to water, your favorite beverage, or even food for a boost of vitamin C.

    Q. How Much Vitamin C Can I Take Per Day?

    A. Experts say that it is safe to consume up to 2,000 mg (2g) of vitamin C per day for healthy adults over 18. This means you can safely consume up to 5 scoops of Infinite Labs Vitamin C per day if desired.

    ilvitac-feat

    Buy Vitamin C
    – 240 Servings

    Out of Stock

    $21.65

    $11.95

    Notify Me

    Copyright 2016 © eSupplements.com -- All Rights Reserved