888-908-8463 8-5 MST Mon-Fri
EXPLOSIVE ENERGY BLEND
- CAFFEINE ANHYDROUS STOPS FATIGUE
- AMINO ACIDS INCREASE PROTEIN SYNTHESIS
- OPTIMIZE HORMONE PRODUCTION
- INCREASED MUSCLE FULLNESS AND ABILITY
IMPROVES YOUR WORKOUT PUMP
Cellucor has released the 4th Generation of their popular pre-workout supplement, C4. It’s designed as an improvement over previous blends and offers unprecedented benefits to strength, energy, and intra-workout endurance. It contains highly potent ingredients in clear amounts to maximize your performance.
The first and most important part of any pre-workout is the energy boost it offers. Cellucor C4 contains a brand-specific Explosive Energy Blend that offers an immediate boost. Caffeine anhydrous stops fatigue while amino acids increase protein synthesis. The blend is further supported by natural extracts like mucuna pruriens optimize hormone production like adrenaline and testosterone.
The second key aspect of a pre-workout is how well it improves your workout “pump.” This is accomplished by increasing blood flow to muscular tissue, which delivers more oxygen and nutrients, resulting in increased muscle fullness and ability. Cellucor C4 includes industry-grade ingredients like beta alanine, arginine, and niacin to ensure you operate and maximum capacity. Finally, C4 supports metabolic function and cell repair with B vitamins and folic acid.
A brand new ingredient in this version of C4 is creatine nitrate. This compound is quickly becoming the preferred creatine form, beating out even creatine monohydrate. It’s so effective because it doesn’t break down in the stomach like previous creatines. This means it is absorbed more quickly and doesn’t require a large dose to be effective. A 1-gram dose of creatine nitrate can be as effective as a 5-gram dose of monohydrate.
Cellucor C4 is a powerful pre-workout solution. It stands above the competition by being a complete supplement, covering everything from energy to creatine needs. It comes in a variety of great-tasting flavors, is easy to mix, and is free of all banned substances. Take your workout to the next level with Cellucor C4!
-  Goldstein Erica, et al. International society of sports nutrition position stand: caffeine and performance. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition. 2010, 7:5.
-  Chihara K, et al. L-dopa stimulates release of hypothalamic growth hormone-releasing hormone in humans. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism. 1986 Mar;62(3):466-73.
-  Hobson RM, et al. Effects of ?-alanine supplementation on exercise performance: a meta-analysis. Amino Acids. 2012 July; 43(1): 25–37.
-  Wu G, Morris SM. Arginine metabolism: nitric oxide and beyond. Journal of Biochemistry. 1998 November 15; 336(Pt 1): 1–17.
-  Arndt MA, et al. The arginine metabolite agmatine protects mitochondrial function and confers resistance to cellular apoptosis. US National Library of Medicine and National Institutes of Health.
-  Niacin. Pubchem - National Center for Biotechnology Information.
-  Harris RC, et al. Elevation of creatine in resting and exercised muscle of normal subjects by creatine supplementation. Clinical Science. 1992 Sep;83(3):367-74.
-  Fetih G, et al. Excellent absorption enhancing characteristics of NO donors for improving the intestinal absorption of poorly absorbable compound compared with conventional absorption enhancers. Drug Metabolism Pharmacokinetics. 2006 Jun;21(3):222-9.
-  Hoffman J, et al. Effect of creatine and beta-alanine supplementation on performance and endocrine responses in strength/power athletes. International Journal of Sports Nutrition and Exercise Metabolism. 2006 Aug;16(4):430-46.
Niacin - Niacin, or vitamin B3, performs 2 functions: metabolism assistance and vasodilation. It carries hydrogen during the electron transport chain, which is a major source of energy in the body. Niacin also relaxes blood vessels and improves nitric oxide creation. This allows for greater workout pumps and nutrient/oxygen transport.
Beta Alanine - Beta alanine is a non-essential amino acid. Supplementation increases athletic performance by lowering body fat percentage and improving lean muscle growth ability. Beta alanine works by stimulating production of carnosine, which improves muscle strength and regeneration.
Arginine AKG - Arginine AKD is a combination of the amino acid arginine and alpha-ketoglutaric acid. It acts as both a precursor to nitric oxide production and prevents muscle breakdown. This creates greater intra-workout pumps and reduces post-workout recovery time.
N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine - This neurotransmitter is used to improve focus during exercise and contribute to muscle growth.
Creatine Nitrate - Creatine is one of the most widely-used supplements in the world. It improves strength, muscle growth, and alleviates post-workout fatigue. It is stored in muscle tissue and released during exercise to form ATP, a major energy source. Creatine nitrate is more readily absorbed than any forms of creatine, reducing the effective dose. It also improves nitric oxide production.
Mucuna Pruriens - This plant extract has been long used in traditional Indian and African medicine. It’s effective at increase luteinizing hormone and growth hormone levels, both of which contribute to muscle growth. The active compound is L-dopa.
Q. Who Should Take Cellucor C4?
A. Cellucor C4 is designed for driven athletes who are looking to gain that competitive edge. Whether you’re a newby at the gym or an intense competitor, Cellucor C4 gives you the ability to push limits and take your performance to a whole new level.
Q. Does Cellucor C4 Contain Any Stimulants?
A. Yes, Cellucor C4 combines the power of caffeine and TeaCor for a rush of clean, jitter-free energy and intensified strength. This product should not be used by those wishing to eliminate caffeine from their diet or in combination with other caffeine or stimulant sources.
Q. How Can Cellucor C4 Improve My Workout?
A. Cellucor C4 combines innovation and refinement in a dialed in formula that delivers explosive energy, intense focus, and ultimate muscle pumps. It increases noradrenaline, nitric oxide, ATP resynthesis, carnosine stores, and blood flow for the next chapter of legendary workouts.
Q. How Do I Take Cellucor C4?
A. Take one serving (1 scoop) Cellucor C4, mixed with 4-6 fl. oz. of water 20-30 minutes before training. Once tolerance has been assessed and you are looking for an additional boost of energy, take one additional serving (1 scoop) with serving taken before training. DO NOT EXCEED 2 SCOOPS PER DAY.
Q. How Can I Get My Best Results With Cellucor C4?
A. For best results, take Cellucor C4 20-30 minutes before training. Drink plenty of water and avoid taking within 5 hours of bedtime. Exercise regularly and eat a well balanced diet.