888-908-8463 8-5 MST Mon-Fri
Cellucor has released the 4th Generation of their popular pre-workout supplement, C4. It’s designed as an improvement over previous blends and offers unprecedented benefits to strength, energy, and intra-workout endurance. It contains only clinically-proven ingredients in clear amounts to maximize your performance.
The first and most important part of any pre-workout is the energy boost it offers. Cellucor C4 contains a brand-specific Explosive Energy Blend that offers an immediate boost. Caffeine anhydrous stops fatigue while amino acids increase protein synthesis. The blend is further supported by natural extracts like mucuna pruriens optimize hormone production like adrenaline and testosterone.
The second key aspect of a pre-workout is how well it improves your workout “pump.” This is accomplished by increasing blood flow to muscular tissue, which delivers more oxygen and nutrients, resulting in increased muscle fullness and ability. Cellucor C4 includes industry-proven ingredients like beta alanine, arginine, and niacin to ensure you operate and maximum capacity. Finally, C4 supports metabolic function and cell repair with B vitamins and folic acid.
A brand new ingredient in this version of C4 is creatine nitrate. This compound is quickly becoming the preferred creatine form, beating out even creatine monohydrate. It’s so effective because it doesn’t break down in the stomach like previous creatines. This means it is absorbed more quickly and doesn’t require a large dose to be effective. A 1-gram dose of creatine nitrate can be as effective as a 5-gram dose of monohydrate.
Cellucor C4 is a powerful pre-workout solution. It stands above the competition by being a complete supplement, covering everything from energy to creatine needs. It comes in a variety of great-tasting flavors, is easy to mix, and is free of all banned substances. Take your workout to the next level with Cellucor C4!
1. “Niacin.” PubChem – National Center for Biotechnology Information.
2. Hobson RM, et al. “Effects of ?-alanine supplementation on exercise performance: a meta-analysis.” Amino Acids. 2012 July; 43(1): 25–37.
3. Hoffman J, et al. “Effect of creatine and beta-alanine supplementation on performance and endocrine responses in strength/power athletes.” International Journal of Sports Nutrition and Exercise Metabolism. 2006 Aug;16(4):430-46.
4. Harris RC, et al. “Elevation of creatine in resting and exercised muscle of normal subjects by creatine supplementation.” Clinical Science. 1992 Sep;83(3):367-74.
5. Fetih G, et al. “Excellent absorption enhancing characteristics of NO donors for improving the intestinal absorption of poorly absorbable compound compared with conventional absorption enhancers.” Drug Metabolism Pharmacokinetics. 2006 Jun;21(3):222-9.
6. Wu G, Morris SM, “Arginine metabolism: nitric oxide and beyond.” Journal of Biochemistry. 1998 November 15; 336(Pt 1): 1–17.
7. Arndt MA, et al. “The arginine metabolite agmatine protects mitochondrial function and confers resistance to cellular apoptosis.”
8. Goldstein Erica, et al. “International society of sports nutrition position stand: caffeine and performance.” Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition. 2010, 7:5
9. Chihara K, et al. “L-dopa stimulates release of hypothalamic growth hormone-releasing hormone in humans.” Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism. 1986 Mar;62(3):466-73.
Cellucor Extreme C4 is an intense pre-workout supplement that focuses on increased energy levels, sharpened focus and stamina, higher endurance, greater strength, and faster muscle growth. Extreme C4 fuels your body with powerful nutrients that will revolutionize the way you workout.
On training days, begin by taking 1 scoop mixed with 4-6 oz of water 20-30 minutes before training to determine tolerance. After assessing personal tolerance, take 1-2 scoops 20-30 minutes with 4-6 oz of water per scoop. Drink plenty of water during your workout.
Do not take if you are currently taking nitrates for chest pain or if you are taking medication for erectile dysfunction such as PDE-5 inhibitors. Consult with your physician before using this product if you are pregnant or nursing, if you are using any prescription medication, or if you have a medical condition. Do not use for more than 8 consecutive weeks.
Niacin: Niacin, or vitamin B3, performs 2 functions: metabolism assistance and vasodilation. It carries hydrogen during the electron transport chain, which is a major source of energy in the body. Niacin also relaxes blood vessels and improves nitric oxide creation. This allows for greater workout pumps and nutrient/oxygen transport.
Beta Alanine: Beta alanine is a non-essential amino acid. Supplementation has been clinically proven to increase athletic performance by lowering body fat percentage and improving lean muscle growth ability. Beta alanine works by stimulating production of carnosine, which improves muscle strength and regeneration.
Creatine Nitrate: Creatine is one of the most widely-used supplements in the world. It improves strength, muscle growth, and alleviates post-workout fatigue. It is stored in muscle tissue and released during exercise to form ATP, a major energy source. Creatine nitrate is more readily absorbed than any forms of creatine, reducing the effective dose. It also improves nitric oxide production.
Arginine AKG: Arginine AKD is a combination of the amino acid arginine and alpha-ketoglutaric acid. It acts as both a precursor to nitric oxide production and prevents muscle breakdown. This creates greater intra-workout pumps and reduces post-workout recovery time.
N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine: This neurotransmitter is used to improve focus during exercise and contribute to muscle growth.
Caffeine Anhydrous: Caffeine is a staple in pre-workout supplements. It reduces fatigue by binding to adenosine-receptors in the brain and stimulating adrenaline and dopamine production. This effectively increases energy levels. Caffeine anhydrous is just the dehydrated form of caffeine.
Mucuna Pruriens: This plant extract has been long used in traditional Indian and African medicine. Clinical research shows it’s effective at increase luteinizing hormone and growth hormone levels, both of which contribute to muscle growth. The active compound is L-dopa.
Q: How do I take this?
A. Take 1 scoop of Cellucor C4, mixed with 4-6 ounces of water 20-30 minutes before training. Once tolerance has been assessed and you are looking for an additional boost of energy, take one additional serving (1 scoop) with serving taken before training. Do not exceed 2 scoops per day.
Q: How long does each bottle last?
A: Each bottle of Cellucor C4 contains 30 days of recommended servings.
Q: Does this have any stimulants?
A: Yes, Cellucor C4 contains 150 mg caffeine anhydrous. If you are sensitive to caffeine, begin with a low dose.
Q: Who can take this product?
A: This product is intended for use by adults, age 18+. It’s safe for both men and women.
Copyright 2015 © eSupplements.com -- All Rights Reserved